While two policies can look identical on the surface once you dig into the policy you can find many variances. Price should not be the only deciding factor when purchasing an insurance policy. You should also consider the following…
- Who owns the home or auto.
- What is the value of the home or auto.
- What is the claim or driving history for all members of the household.
- What is your current insurance coverage situation.
- What coverages are needed and/or desired.
If you find it difficult to understand your home and auto insurance and are looking for a review please contact me.
Pamela Dodge, CIC, CISR, CPIA, ACSR